The Beach Group is proud to announce this four-story beach house that has just been listed on Shingle Lane.
Fronting Yacht Pond, this home features great outdoor space with a Jacuzzi pool and multiple covered and screened-in porches for enjoying the Florida outdoors.
Featuring warm heart pine wood floors throughout, this home offers an open entertaining level with an over sized living room and fireplace, screened in porches, a spacious dining. large sitting room and a gourmet kitchen fit for a chef.
Offering five spacious bedrooms and a tower with emerald views of the Gulf, this home can be found just down from a winding wooden footpath leading to the private beaches of this Gulf front community.
Boasting a main floor master suite and a second living room. this home features a spacious carriage house placed over the large two car garage, making it great for entertaining guests.
For more information or to schedule a showing of this WaterSound Beach house, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS® #: 831749
- Price: $2,495,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full Baths: 5
- Half Baths: 1
- Square Footage: 3216
- Year Built: 2009
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: WATERSOUND BEACH
- Address: 38 Shingle Lane
- City: Santa Rosa Beach
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Deck Covered,Fenced Lot,Guest Quarters,Porch,Open Porch,Porch Screened,Shower
- Auto Garage Door Opn,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven Self Cleaning,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- AC – 2 or more, AC – High Efficiency,Heat Cntrl Electric
- Garage Attached,Guest
- Balcony,Fenced Back Yard,Porch
- Pets Allowed