The Beach Group is proud to announce this 2,799 square foot home has just been listed on Seabreeze Circle.
Boasting soaring ceilings, crown molding, stone tile flooring, and a grand archway that greets you as you enter the home, this Seabreeze home is a must see.
The naturally lit, open-concept great room offers a gas fireplace, custom built-ins, arches throughout and double doors that open to the expansive screened-in back patio.
The two-car garage features epoxy floors, additional storage space and direct access to the backyard.
Above the garage is a great fourth bedroom or bonus room with beautiful wood floors and a gable roof line to fit your needs.
Found on over a half acre lot, the vast backyard extends beyond the fence and features a large pool that has been refinished and is ready to host your family pool parties year round.
Tucked away on Seabreeze Circle is this well-maintained home that can be found in the charming Seabreeze community, which offers deeded beach access, a short walk to Camp Creek Lake and is located a short bike ride from shopping, dining and activities of Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach.
For more information or to schedule your showing, contact The Beach Group today!
- MLS® #: 825545
- Price: $769,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full Baths: 2
- Half Baths: 1
- Square Footage: 2799
- Year Built: 2000
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: SEABREEZE
- Address: 386 Seabreeze Circle
- City: Seacrest
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced Back Yard,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- AC – Central Elect,Ceiling Fans,Heat Cntrl Electric,Water Heater – Elect
- Garage Attached,Oversized
- Fenced Back Yard,Pool – In-Ground,Porch,Porch Screened,Shower
- Deed Access,Fishing,No Short Term Rental,Pavillion/Gazebo,Pets Allowed,Picnic Area,Waterfront