The Beach Group is proud to announce this six bedroom beach house featuring panoramic Gulf views from the fourth floor rooftop deck has just been listed on Gardenia Street in Seagrove.
Boasting a private heated pool, this coveted location in Historic Old Seagrove can be found just a few steps from the beach access.
Offering two living areas, a game room, covered porches and a fenced in backyard, this home is located within walking distance or a short bike ride from Seaside.
Featuring an open concept great room the was made to entertain and a spacious bunk room, this home was created with families in mind.
This home offers no HOA fees or restrictions and would be a great investment for someone seeking a large family home or rental property.
Contact The Beach Group today for more information or to schedule a showing of this Seagrove home.
- MLS® #: 830869
- Price: $1,989,000
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full Baths: 6
- Half Baths: 0
- Square Footage: 4166
- Year Built: 1974
- Property Type: Detached Single Family
- Subdivision: SEAGROVE 3RD ADDN
- Address: 31 Gardenia Street
- City: Santa Rosa Beach
- County: Walton
- State: Florida
- Waterview: Gulf
- Exterior Features: Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Fenced Back Yard,Pool – Heated,Porch Screened,Shower
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator W/IceMk,Smoke Detector,Stove/Oven Electric,Washer
- AC – 2 or More,AC – Central Elect,Ceiling Fans,Heat Cntrl Electric
- Balcony,BBQ Pit/Grill,Fenced Back Yard,Pool – Heated,Porch Screened,Shower